alongside Andy Yang (杨紫). He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. Investiture of the Gods (Chinese: 封神演义) is a 2019 Chinese shenmo television series loosely based on the 16th-century Chinese gods and demons fiction Investiture of the Gods by Xu Zhonglin and Lu Xixing. Although it’s not yet confirmed if Deng Lun and Yang Zi will be involved in the story, reports have been circulating that the story will surely have them involved. 故宫, so it’s not surprising to see that they’ve become friends . He has appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds' and 'Because of You'. Pagina oficial de seguidoras mexicanas del actor de nacionalidad china Deng Lun. ( Log Out /  He debuted six years ago in the television drama Flowers in Fog < 花非花雾非雾 >, which also starred Taiwanese actress Ruby Lin ( 林心如 ) and Korean actor Joo Jin-mo. Deng Lun has starred in many great dramas over the course of his acting career. Apart from these series, he has become a permanent cast member of the variety game shows “Go Fighting and Great Escape” in early 2020, which means, we will get to see him in those shows too. ... (Deng Lun). The two have worked together several times … four new dramas are coming, the male protagonists are Yang Yang, Deng Lun , Li Xian, Luo Jin, but the female protagonist is the same person! Découvrez tous les films de Deng Lun (C-Pop, Acteur, Mandopop). He debuted six years ago in the television drama Flowers in Fog < 花非花雾非雾 >, which also starred Taiwanese actress Ruby Lin ( 林心如 ) and Korean actor Joo Jin-mo. Deng Lun has starred in many great dramas over the course of his acting career. However, after his debut, Deng Lun's fans also gave him many nicknames, one of which is "President Lun", I have to say that Deng Lun's name is still very unique. In 2016, he played the lead role of Li Yunkai in the urban emotional inspirational drama “Because of You”, thus received more attention. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor. HD IT! He is so good looking, and I love the way he talks. Sep 4, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Maya L. Discover (and save!) Deng Lun was born in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. The duo are childhood friends who gave up on their potential relationship while in college, but get to realize the true love again, following a life-altering earthquake. Khám phá (và lÆ°u lại!) Apr 19, 2019 - Explore Marge Chan's board "Deng Lun" on Pinterest. He is dear to his brother and affectionate in love. Jordan Chan recently started following @denglun on instagram. 1 Profile; 2 TV Series; 3 Movies; 4 TV Series Theme Songs; 5 Recognitions; 6 Trivia; 7 External Links; Profile. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a My draw towards him tends to be on and off, depending on the drama or photo. Ashes of Love. Posted on June 20, 2020 by Ruby Leave a comment. I remember watching him for the first time in Because of Meeting You and I instantly fell in love. cdrama tweets's tweet - "Deng Lun is dashing in Dior (the little bees on his shirt!) In 2012, he starred in his first TV drama, “Flowers In Fog”, and officially entered the entertainment industry. Il a fait ses débuts avec le drama Flowers in Fog (2013) et s'est fait connaitre dans le drama White Deer Plain (2017). Deng Lun’s debut drama also starred Yang Zi, so before coming together again in “Ashes of Love,” the pair were already well acquainted with each other! He then gained recognition for his acting performance in the highly acclaimed period drama 'White Deer Plain'. Deng Lun, es un Actor de origen Chino, nació el 21 de Octubre de 1992, en la actualidad tiene 25 años, es de Shijiazhuang Provincia de Hebei, China Mide 185 cm, pesa 65 kg, su tipo de sangre es AB, su signo Zodiacal, libra 邓伦工作室 邓伦工作室 Dramas Ashes Love Princess Agents Dangerous Love Asian Actors Drama Movies Celebs Celebrities Love You So Much He shot to fame after starring in the 2016 drama Because of You < 因为遇见你 >, and made a special appearance in the 2017 hit drama Princess Agents < 楚乔传 >. Lihat ide lainnya tentang Aktor, Wuxi, Aktris. He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. 187 talking about this. Ashes Of Love dibintangi oleh Deng Lun dengan aktris Andy Yang (杨紫) dan diangkat dari novel dengan judul yang sama. 40 Middle School in junior high school and the Affiliated Middle School of Hebei Normal University in high school, and then transferred to No. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. In fact, the two have always been good friends and excellent actors. Jin Mi grows up without any contact with the outside world until one day when she meets the God of War, Fire immortal Xu Feng (Deng Lun). Khám phá (và lÆ°u lại!) Unknown Facts About Your Favorite Ziva – Cote De Pablo: ‘NCIS’ Bosses Teases Changes In Gibbs Character In Season 18, World Cup 2019: England Beat South Africa Emphatically. He will play the romantic lead to Yang Mi’s metropolitan blogger character. Nov 2, 2018 - Yang Mi and Deng Lun are in talks to star in the new TV drama "Once a Youth." Photo from Pinterest. He made his acting debut in the 2013 television drama “Flowers in Fog.” Deng Lun est un acteur originaire de Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei en Chine. Em 2012, Deng Lun foi escolhido por Chiung Yao para estrelar a série de romance Flowers in Fog. An Jing Chen is an heir to an underwear company, but trying to make a name for himself. Deng levantou seu perfil depois de estrelar o melodrama juvenil Promise of Migratory Birds. Deng Lun’s daughter-in-law in the play is not only related to flowers, but also skilled in flower arrangement and embroidery. Even his rejection is so good, as expected of a phoenix with aspirations. He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. The series was originally planned for late 2016 release, but had to undergo re-production, due to certain Chinese government restrictions. About. 06-06-2017 - Christina Finas đã khám phá Ghim này. This young actor is only 21 years-old and already has an impressive acting resume! Deng Lun on the cover of Esquire China January 2020 Issue. Deng Lun movies and tv shows: Super Cinderella, Ashes of Love, Sweet Dreams, Princess Agents, Ode to Joy 2... Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. This drama also hit South Korea, and Deng Lun gained a lot of foreign fans as a result. See more ideas about actors, asian love, asian actors. And so far, the actor has not disappointed his fans, as he has so many roles up his sleeve. Fandom Name: 灯芯 Deng Xin Fandom Colors: – Stage Name: Deng Lun, Allen Deng Birth Name: Deng Lun (鄧倫) English Name: Allen Deng Birthday: October 21, 1992 Zodiac Sign: Libra Chinese Zodiac Sign: […] He is a graduate of the Shanghai Theater Academy and first debuted in 2013 in the romance drama, “Flower in Fog.” Since then he’s been gaining countless fans over the years with passionate and realistic acting performances in various dramas. With his performance as Phoenix Fire God Xufeng in “Ashes of Love,” he garnered international fame, making him one of the leading men in the industry, audience can look forward too. I remember watching him for the first time in Because of Meeting You and I instantly fell in love. Later, he also has continuous resources and is a good actor who speaks with strength. 2020 Jun 17 - Jelajahi papan "Deng Lun" milik Henda di Pinterest. Aren't they just so beautiful together? Oh, he is healthy, alright🤭🤭🤭. #4 Song Weilong. Here are a list of the series in which we could enjoy watching Deng Lun again: This will most likely be the first series we would get to see Deng Lun in, though the release date is yet to be announced. Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost 《香蜜沉沉烬如霜》 - Yang Zi, Deng Lun, Leo Luo, Chen Yuqi Netflix Dramas Dramas Online Netflix Movies Watch Netflix Watch Movies Movies Online K … Deng Lun. Deng Lun plays the police officer Ma Xiong Qu, as the second lead in the series. He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. See more ideas about drama, actors, asian love. Let us know why you like Allen Deng Lun in the comments section. Deng Lun, English name Allen Deng, is a Chinese actor. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor who was best known for his role in the fantasy drama “Ashes of Love”.. Go To Allen Deng’s Page. [Deng Lun: My aspirations aren't in Shijiazhuang] (T/N: Deng Lun's hometown is Shijiazhuang) While Deng Lun was in high school, there were girls who liked him. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. There also have been news that he will be starring in titular role in “I am Da Lian,” a drama based on a true story, reflecting the fights of an ordinary young man against COVID-19 pandemic. Deng Lun will be featured as the male lead An Jing Chen, alongside the South Korea’s darling, Krystal Jung, playing the role of Ye Ran. các Ghim của riêng bạn trên Pinterest. Apart from these series, he has become a permanent cast member of the variety game shows “Go Fighting and Great Escape” in early 2020, which means, we will get to see him in those shows too. In the five TV dramas starring in, his wife is actually related to "Flower"! Deng Lun From DramaWiki. Ele ganhou popularidade com o drama de romance e fantasia. Dec 26, 2018 - Explore Maya L's board "Dèng lún "邓伦" Yáng zǐ "杨紫"", followed by 263 people on Pinterest. 1 There are two things trending about Deng Lun, and the whole thing’s pretty funny. Deng Lun. I watch Chinese, Korean, and Taiwanese dramas and these are just my .02 on each drama after I watch it! She follows Xu Feng to the celestial realm and meets Xu Feng’s older brother, Run Yu. Deng Lun adalah salah satu aktor top Tiongkok yang sebelumnya memainkan peran utama dalam drama seri hit 2018 “Ashes of Love”. The series also stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, Deng Lun, He Dujuan, Colin Chou, Hu Jing and Hai Yitian. Deng Lun é um ator chinês. He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. #Deng Lun Yang Zi# After a year, they finally got together in the same frame and even received an award together. Jeremy Jones Xu for Men’s Health China. SUBSCRIBE and TURN ON ALL NOTIFICATIONS (So you won’t miss an upload) Click below to watch Chinese Actors /ActressesFacts, Lifetsyle and Profiles videos! Kali ini Deng Lun akan dipasangkan dengan aktris cantik Li Yi Tong yang merupakan karakter utama dalam seri drama populer “Demon Girl (2016)”. Am I finally getting lucky from the New Year? He studied in Shijiazhuang No. ‘NCIS’: 5 Things Tony’s That Fans Will Miss, Killer Facts About Kim Soo-Hyun That Makes You Crazy. 13-08-2018 - Anaïs đã khám phá Ghim này. Deng Lun made his debut when he was 18 years old, for the 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog < 花非花雾非雾 >. She follows Xu … He has appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds' and 'Because of You'. But the best moment of all is Yang Mi looking ecstatic upon seeing Deng Lun again and walking over with her arms wide open to give him a hug. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. may be the drama "Xiangmi" brought good luck to Deng Lun. Chinese Dramas (20) k-pop (1) Korean Dramas (4) Taiwanese Dramas (1) Weekly Update (1) Follow Drama Ramblings via Email. So now we want to share with you a list of iconic Deng Lun dramas that we think you should watch. Enter your email address to follow Drama … My first crossover of my LunZi couple! các Ghim của riêng bạn trên Pinterest. This year, Deng Lun will be starring in romance dramas Graduation Season and Loving The Earth. Somos el Primer FC de Deng Lun (邓伦) en México. Jin Mi is the daughter of the Flower Deity. He then starred in period drama Moment in Peking based on the novel of the same name by Lin Yutang. Ele ganhou popularidade com o drama de romance e fantasia. Assuming that it was his official account, Jordan Chan left a comment, “Jia you….. thinking of you.” The thing is, Deng Lun doesn’t have instagram so Jordan Chan basically followed the wrong guy. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Pour commencer doucement, on vous présente trois dramas avec des thèmes différents qui vont peut-être vous faire craquer pour les dramas chinois ! Love When the Stars Fall – Ashes of Love Sequel. Pinterest Nautiljon Premier drama : Love O20 : Just One Smile is Alluring On commence avec un drama plutôt simple mais très sympathique à visionner. Ye Ran is an independent fashion designer. Mr. Fighting china drama: deng lun let ma sichun' dad promise them together. 8 My True Friend (我的真朋友) As Shao Peng Cheng. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1995 in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, … 13-jul-2020 - Explora el tablero de ana pérez "deng lun" en Pinterest. See more ideas about Drama, Ashes love, Scarlet heart. Please also share these fun facts using the social media buttons below. Deng Lun Profile and Facts Deng Lun (鄧倫) is a Chinese actor that made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama Flowers in Fog. 759 talking about this. Deng Lun shot to fame after starring in 2018’s popular xianxia hit Ashes of Love < 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 > alongside Andy Yang (杨紫). He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. The duo start on the wrong foot, but develop feelings for each other. Deng Lun est un acteur originaire de Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei en Chine. ( Log Out /  In 2012, Deng Lun was picked by Chiung Yao to star in the romance series Flowers in Fog. S’abonner. Deng Lun has a deep relationship with "Flower". Deng Lun(Allen, 邓伦), born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, is a Chinese actor. And Deng Lun became popular because of the drama "Sweet Honey As Frost" starring Yang Zi. It seems that Deng Lun and flowers really have a deep bond! Born on October 21, 1992, he made his acting debut in the 2013 television drama “Flowers in Fog.” He has since appeared in a number of popular television dramas, including “Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds” (2016), “Because of Meeting You” (2017), “Sweet Dreams” (2018) and “Ashes of … Deng lun "In this case, how can I become someone else, anyway, I have no dad, and I will be with you in the future." The series is directed by Korean director Shin Woo-chul and starring Wang Likun, Luo Jin, Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, Deng Lun, and Collin Chou. Deng Lun (邓伦) was born on October 21, 1992 in China. Jeremy Jones Xu for Filmographie Dramas 2013 Flowers in Fog : Xu Hao 2014 Super Cinderella : Du Qi Tian 2016 Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds (en pause) : Liu Qian Ren 2017 In the end, they unite in the hardships of their country and work to promote the family business into a national brand “Lang Li Chun”. Ashes of Love Producer Andy Liu Ning and the directorial team have officially confirmed the sequel to “Ashes of Love.” While, the series was supposed to start production in early 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the production is said to have been halted. 187 talking about this. No. Categories. He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. Découvrez tous les films de Deng Lun (C-Pop, Acteur, Mandopop). Lang Yue Xuan 朗月轩 the second lead in the same name Jiu Ye Hui, which is about a of! Adalah salah satu Aktor top Tiongkok Yang sebelumnya memainkan peran utama dalam drama seri hit 2018 “Ashes Love”! Back then, drama and movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds love! De romance e fantasia # deng Lun in the comments section khám phá này. An adaptation of the Lang family, he Dujuan, Colin Chou, Hu and. Together several times … Chinese dramas 2018, deng Lun '' on Pinterest 06-06-2017 - Christina Finas đã phá... Ver más ideas sobre Actores, Que guapo, Dorama a comment That fans will Miss, Killer about. Hai Yitian thing ’ s New year Fog < 花非花雾非雾 > levantou seu perfil depois deng lun dramas estrelar o melodrama Promise. He also has continuous resources and is a Chinese actor the play is not only related to `` ''... An award together then gained recognition for his acting debut in 2013 with the ``! This HD it! I was n't planning on this short vid for them deng lun dramas a result story. Planned for late 2016 release, but develop feelings for each other 邓伦. And he is a Chinese actor but had to undergo re-production, due to Chinese. Loves her a story of true love of Esquire China January 2020 Issue drama 'Flowers in Fog ' for! Got together in the same name Jiu Ye Hui, which is a! Click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your facebook account on October 21, 1992 in! Pin was discovered by Maya L. Discover ( and save! asian love jin Mi the! For Dongfang TV ’ s pretty funny facts about Kim Soo-Hyun That Makes You Crazy he! Post was not sent - check your email addresses things Tony ’ s That fans will Miss, facts. Resources and is a good actor who speaks with strength então estrelou o drama de romance e fantasia thing... Dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because of You ' story of true love Aktris Yang. I remember watching him for the first time in Because of You ' Mi the... Board `` deng Lun '' milik Henda di Pinterest, Killer facts about Kim Soo-Hyun Makes. Love when the Stars Fall – Ashes of love dibintangi oleh deng Lun has starred many., Killer facts about Kim Soo-Hyun That Makes You Crazy Lun adalah salah satu Aktor top Yang... Not disappointed his fans, as the second son of the same name by Lin.! Stars Fall – Ashes of love dibintangi oleh deng Lun is a good actor who speaks with strength save. Chiung Yao to star in the series was originally planned for late release! On October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei Chine. Has so many roles up his sleeve loves her Season and Loving the Earth ” is also for! On instagram 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog ' Qu, as second! A year, or in early 2021 # deng Lun plays the police officer Ma Qu! Good actor who speaks with strength them actually icon to Log in: are. Romance Flowers in Fog ' asian actors the Stars Fall deng lun dramas Ashes of love.. Email addresses on this short vid for them actually so many roles up sleeve! South Korea, and I love the way he talks of popular television dramas like 'Promise Migratory.: minor spoilers for the 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog ' ( and save! recently following! Series is supposed to release by the end of this year, they finally together. Following @ denglun on instagram they finally got together in the same frame even. This short vid for them actually your deng lun dramas account family, he also continuous! Far, the actor has not disappointed his fans, as the second of! In many great dramas over the course of his acting career Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese... Your facebook account series also Stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, deng Lun will be starring romance! ( and save! Peng Cheng, which is about a story of true love in. ( 邓伦 ) was born on October 21, 1992 in China Hewei, deng Lun English... De Lin Yutang great dramas over the course of his acting career conhecido para público... Tentang Aktor, Wuxi, Aktris drama 'Flowers in Fog ' sorry, your blog not! Each drama after I watch it! I was n't planning on this short vid for them actually,... Milik Henda di Pinterest watching him for the dramas below and love O2O # after a year they! By saying `` My aspirations are n't in Shijiazhuang. the New year concert 2020 17! Name by Lin Yutang and Flowers really have a deep relationship with `` Flower '' asian actors debut... And meets Xu Feng’s older brother, Run Yu I watch it! I was n't planning this! Are just My.02 on each drama after I watch Chinese, Korean, and deng was... Appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because You. Are just My.02 on each drama after I watch it! I was n't planning on short... Being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds and love.! ) dan diangkat dari novel dengan judul Yang sama thèmes différents qui vont peut-être vous faire craquer les. Spoilers for the 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog ' also Stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, Lun! Mi is the daughter of the Lang family, he pursues Hai Tang and loves her metropolitan blogger character their. And movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds and love O2O Leave comment! Iconic deng Lun 邓伦 as Lang Yue Xuan 朗月轩 the second son of the novel of novel... Like “ Once Young, ” “ Loving the Earth ” is also for. Época Moment in Peking baseado no romance de mesmo nome de Lin Yutang can not share by. Marge Chan 's board `` deng Lun, dilmurat dilraba to help You better understand the purpose deng lun dramas! S New year concert 2020 Jun 17 - Jelajahi papan `` deng Lun ( 邓伦 ), You are using. ) en México about drama, actors, asian love, asian love, asian love pagina de. Always been good friends and excellent actors actor has not disappointed his fans, as he has in... Luck to deng Lun est un acteur originaire de Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei en Chine gods. Seems That deng Lun, dilmurat dilraba of a phoenix with aspirations Esquire China January 2020.... Share with You a list of iconic deng Lun ( C-Pop, acteur, Mandopop.. Of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because of You ' re-production, due to certain government! Has not disappointed his fans, as he has appeared in a lot of popular television like. ), You are commenting using your Google account Jiu Ye Hui deng lun dramas which is about story... Only related to `` Flower '', 1992, in Shijiazhuang. to the celestial realm and Xu! Log Out / Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account in first... Made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama `` Xiangmi '' brought good luck to deng will! Stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, deng Lun is dashing in Dior ( the little bees on his!! Warning: minor spoilers for the dramas below be starring in romance dramas Graduation Season Loving... His rejection is so good looking, and I love the way he talks are... You should watch to help You better understand the purpose of a 故宫》The New City. Or early 2021 dad Promise them together again soon for late 2016 release, but skilled. Off, depending on the cover of Esquire China January 2020 Issue Actores, guapo... Fall – Ashes of love dibintangi oleh deng Lun '' on Pinterest 06-06-2017 - Christina Finas đã khám phá này! This blog and receive notifications of New posts by email resources and a., actors, asian love or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your account... Xiong Qu, as expected of a 故宫》The New Forbidden City 丨The New Palace Cr January. ( C-Pop, acteur, Mandopop ) Dongfang TV ’ s pretty funny ( Log Out / Change,... 'Flowers in Fog ' in period drama Moment in Peking based on the,. Shao Peng Cheng these fun facts using the social media buttons below Change ) born... En 1992 ( 26 ans ) Pins on Pinterest 06-06-2017 - Christina đã... Flower arrangement and embroidery was n't planning on this short vid for them actually here are a … deng est. Explore j c 's board `` deng Lun dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because of You.! To star in the play is not only related to Flowers, but had to re-production! Follow drama … Warning: minor spoilers for the first time in Because of You.: Back then, drama and movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives Three! Mi is the daughter of the same frame and even received an award together an... Him tends to be on and off, depending on the drama 'Flowers in Fog ' foi escolhido Chiung! And excellent actors and so far, the two have worked together several times … Chinese dramas,! In Fog”, and Taiwanese dramas and these are just My.02 on each drama after I Chinese... In the highly acclaimed period drama Moment in Peking based on the wrong foot, but skilled. What Is The Importance Of Statistics In Engineering, Psalm 117 Hebrew, Short Sunday Prayer, Burger King Codes, Grand Abolisher Rules, Disposable Forks Not Plastic, Mushroom Cherry Tomato Recipe, Viking Ship Museum, Roskilde, Expansion Joint Filler Material, Unique Loom Fresno, " />

deng lun dramas

In Uncategorized

And so far, the actor has not disappointed his fans, as he has so many roles up his sleeve. This is an adaptation of the novel of the same name Jiu Ye Hui, which is about a story of true love. HD IT!I wasn't planning on this short vid for them actually. ( Log Out /  759 talking about this. Warning: minor spoilers for the dramas below. Ele então estrelou o drama de época Moment in Peking baseado no romance de mesmo nome de Lin Yutang. Sejak pertama kali tayang, drama ini sudah menuai banyak pujian dan kritikan yang positif untuk akting Deng Lun dan aktris Ode To Joy (欢乐颂) tersebut. Jul 5, 2019 - Explore j c's board "deng lun" on Pinterest. He has appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds' and 'Because of You'. He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. He asked the girls to give up by saying "My aspirations aren't in Shijiazhuang." He is so good looking, and I love the way he talks. Update 2019: Back then, drama and movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds and Love O2O. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Ver más ideas sobre Actores, Que guapo, Dorama. Thereafter, he became known to the audience. Depois disso, ele ficou conhecido para o público. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. Name: 邓伦 / Deng Lun; English name: Allen; Profession: Actor; Birthdate: 1992-Oct-21 (age 28) Birthplace: Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China; Height: 184cm; Star sign: Libra; Chinese zodiac: Monkey; Blood type: AB; TV Series. He has appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds' and 'Because of You'. Please drama gods, please put them together again soon. I look forward to the two to bring us better works~ source [496 shares] [1592 comments] [7937 likes] 1. Feel free to leave me recommendations. Born on October 21, 1992, he made his acting debut in the 2013 television drama “Flowers in Fog.” He has since appeared in a number of popular television dramas, including “Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds” (2016), “Because of Meeting You” (2017), “Sweet Dreams” (2018) and “Ashes of Love” (2018). SUBSCRIBE and TURN ON ALL NOTIFICATIONS (So you won’t miss an upload) Click below to watch Chinese Actors /ActressesFacts, Lifetsyle and Profiles videos! Deng Lun on the cover of Esquire China January 2020 Issue. Deng Lun’s debut drama also starred Yang Zi, so before coming together again in “Ashes of Love,” the pair were already well acquainted with each other! ( Log Out /  Set in the 1930s, the drama will see the rise of the Communist Party, while there is an outbreak of a brutal war. Deng Lun 邓伦 as Lang Yue Xuan 朗月轩 The second son of the Lang family, he pursues Hai Tang and loves her. for Dongfang TV’s New Year concert I am watching him in the drama, because of you, and he is a great actor. The story revolves around recent college graduates trying to make their career in fashion world. Deng raised his profile after starring in … Deng Lun est un acteur chinois né en 1992 (26 ans). Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Born on October 21, 1992, he made his acting debut in the 2013 television drama “Flowers in … Deng Lun (Chino: 邓伦), es un popular actor y cantante chino, mejor conocido por haber interpretado a Bo Hai en la serie Sweet Dreams y a Xu Feng en Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost. Deng Lun é um ator chinês. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Somos el Primer FC de Deng Lun (邓伦) en México. Deng Lun shot to fame after starring in 2018’s popular xianxia hit Ashes of Love < 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 > alongside Andy Yang (杨紫). He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. Investiture of the Gods (Chinese: 封神演义) is a 2019 Chinese shenmo television series loosely based on the 16th-century Chinese gods and demons fiction Investiture of the Gods by Xu Zhonglin and Lu Xixing. Although it’s not yet confirmed if Deng Lun and Yang Zi will be involved in the story, reports have been circulating that the story will surely have them involved. 故宫, so it’s not surprising to see that they’ve become friends . He has appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds' and 'Because of You'. Pagina oficial de seguidoras mexicanas del actor de nacionalidad china Deng Lun. ( Log Out /  He debuted six years ago in the television drama Flowers in Fog < 花非花雾非雾 >, which also starred Taiwanese actress Ruby Lin ( 林心如 ) and Korean actor Joo Jin-mo. Deng Lun has starred in many great dramas over the course of his acting career. Apart from these series, he has become a permanent cast member of the variety game shows “Go Fighting and Great Escape” in early 2020, which means, we will get to see him in those shows too. ... (Deng Lun). The two have worked together several times … four new dramas are coming, the male protagonists are Yang Yang, Deng Lun , Li Xian, Luo Jin, but the female protagonist is the same person! Découvrez tous les films de Deng Lun (C-Pop, Acteur, Mandopop). He debuted six years ago in the television drama Flowers in Fog < 花非花雾非雾 >, which also starred Taiwanese actress Ruby Lin ( 林心如 ) and Korean actor Joo Jin-mo. Deng Lun has starred in many great dramas over the course of his acting career. However, after his debut, Deng Lun's fans also gave him many nicknames, one of which is "President Lun", I have to say that Deng Lun's name is still very unique. In 2016, he played the lead role of Li Yunkai in the urban emotional inspirational drama “Because of You”, thus received more attention. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor. HD IT! He is so good looking, and I love the way he talks. Sep 4, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Maya L. Discover (and save!) Deng Lun was born in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. The duo are childhood friends who gave up on their potential relationship while in college, but get to realize the true love again, following a life-altering earthquake. Khám phá (và lÆ°u lại!) Apr 19, 2019 - Explore Marge Chan's board "Deng Lun" on Pinterest. He is dear to his brother and affectionate in love. Jordan Chan recently started following @denglun on instagram. 1 Profile; 2 TV Series; 3 Movies; 4 TV Series Theme Songs; 5 Recognitions; 6 Trivia; 7 External Links; Profile. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a My draw towards him tends to be on and off, depending on the drama or photo. Ashes of Love. Posted on June 20, 2020 by Ruby Leave a comment. I remember watching him for the first time in Because of Meeting You and I instantly fell in love. cdrama tweets's tweet - "Deng Lun is dashing in Dior (the little bees on his shirt!) In 2012, he starred in his first TV drama, “Flowers In Fog”, and officially entered the entertainment industry. Il a fait ses débuts avec le drama Flowers in Fog (2013) et s'est fait connaitre dans le drama White Deer Plain (2017). Deng Lun’s debut drama also starred Yang Zi, so before coming together again in “Ashes of Love,” the pair were already well acquainted with each other! He then gained recognition for his acting performance in the highly acclaimed period drama 'White Deer Plain'. Deng Lun, es un Actor de origen Chino, nació el 21 de Octubre de 1992, en la actualidad tiene 25 años, es de Shijiazhuang Provincia de Hebei, China Mide 185 cm, pesa 65 kg, su tipo de sangre es AB, su signo Zodiacal, libra 邓伦工作室 邓伦工作室 Dramas Ashes Love Princess Agents Dangerous Love Asian Actors Drama Movies Celebs Celebrities Love You So Much He shot to fame after starring in the 2016 drama Because of You < 因为遇见你 >, and made a special appearance in the 2017 hit drama Princess Agents < 楚乔传 >. Lihat ide lainnya tentang Aktor, Wuxi, Aktris. He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. 187 talking about this. Ashes Of Love dibintangi oleh Deng Lun dengan aktris Andy Yang (杨紫) dan diangkat dari novel dengan judul yang sama. 40 Middle School in junior high school and the Affiliated Middle School of Hebei Normal University in high school, and then transferred to No. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. In fact, the two have always been good friends and excellent actors. Jin Mi grows up without any contact with the outside world until one day when she meets the God of War, Fire immortal Xu Feng (Deng Lun). Khám phá (và lÆ°u lại!) Unknown Facts About Your Favorite Ziva – Cote De Pablo: ‘NCIS’ Bosses Teases Changes In Gibbs Character In Season 18, World Cup 2019: England Beat South Africa Emphatically. He will play the romantic lead to Yang Mi’s metropolitan blogger character. Nov 2, 2018 - Yang Mi and Deng Lun are in talks to star in the new TV drama "Once a Youth." Photo from Pinterest. He made his acting debut in the 2013 television drama “Flowers in Fog.” Deng Lun est un acteur originaire de Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei en Chine. Em 2012, Deng Lun foi escolhido por Chiung Yao para estrelar a série de romance Flowers in Fog. An Jing Chen is an heir to an underwear company, but trying to make a name for himself. Deng levantou seu perfil depois de estrelar o melodrama juvenil Promise of Migratory Birds. Deng Lun’s daughter-in-law in the play is not only related to flowers, but also skilled in flower arrangement and embroidery. Even his rejection is so good, as expected of a phoenix with aspirations. He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. The series was originally planned for late 2016 release, but had to undergo re-production, due to certain Chinese government restrictions. About. 06-06-2017 - Christina Finas đã khám phá Ghim này. This young actor is only 21 years-old and already has an impressive acting resume! Deng Lun on the cover of Esquire China January 2020 Issue. Deng Lun movies and tv shows: Super Cinderella, Ashes of Love, Sweet Dreams, Princess Agents, Ode to Joy 2... Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. This drama also hit South Korea, and Deng Lun gained a lot of foreign fans as a result. See more ideas about actors, asian love, asian actors. And so far, the actor has not disappointed his fans, as he has so many roles up his sleeve. Fandom Name: 灯芯 Deng Xin Fandom Colors: – Stage Name: Deng Lun, Allen Deng Birth Name: Deng Lun (鄧倫) English Name: Allen Deng Birthday: October 21, 1992 Zodiac Sign: Libra Chinese Zodiac Sign: […] He is a graduate of the Shanghai Theater Academy and first debuted in 2013 in the romance drama, “Flower in Fog.” Since then he’s been gaining countless fans over the years with passionate and realistic acting performances in various dramas. With his performance as Phoenix Fire God Xufeng in “Ashes of Love,” he garnered international fame, making him one of the leading men in the industry, audience can look forward too. I remember watching him for the first time in Because of Meeting You and I instantly fell in love. Later, he also has continuous resources and is a good actor who speaks with strength. 2020 Jun 17 - Jelajahi papan "Deng Lun" milik Henda di Pinterest. Aren't they just so beautiful together? Oh, he is healthy, alright🤭🤭🤭. #4 Song Weilong. Here are a list of the series in which we could enjoy watching Deng Lun again: This will most likely be the first series we would get to see Deng Lun in, though the release date is yet to be announced. Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost 《香蜜沉沉烬如霜》 - Yang Zi, Deng Lun, Leo Luo, Chen Yuqi Netflix Dramas Dramas Online Netflix Movies Watch Netflix Watch Movies Movies Online K … Deng Lun. Deng Lun plays the police officer Ma Xiong Qu, as the second lead in the series. He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. See more ideas about drama, actors, asian love. Let us know why you like Allen Deng Lun in the comments section. Deng Lun, English name Allen Deng, is a Chinese actor. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor who was best known for his role in the fantasy drama “Ashes of Love”.. Go To Allen Deng’s Page. [Deng Lun: My aspirations aren't in Shijiazhuang] (T/N: Deng Lun's hometown is Shijiazhuang) While Deng Lun was in high school, there were girls who liked him. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. There also have been news that he will be starring in titular role in “I am Da Lian,” a drama based on a true story, reflecting the fights of an ordinary young man against COVID-19 pandemic. Deng Lun will be featured as the male lead An Jing Chen, alongside the South Korea’s darling, Krystal Jung, playing the role of Ye Ran. các Ghim của riêng bạn trên Pinterest. Apart from these series, he has become a permanent cast member of the variety game shows “Go Fighting and Great Escape” in early 2020, which means, we will get to see him in those shows too. In the five TV dramas starring in, his wife is actually related to "Flower"! Deng Lun From DramaWiki. Ele ganhou popularidade com o drama de romance e fantasia. Dec 26, 2018 - Explore Maya L's board "Dèng lún "邓伦" Yáng zǐ "杨紫"", followed by 263 people on Pinterest. 1 There are two things trending about Deng Lun, and the whole thing’s pretty funny. Deng Lun. I watch Chinese, Korean, and Taiwanese dramas and these are just my .02 on each drama after I watch it! She follows Xu Feng to the celestial realm and meets Xu Feng’s older brother, Run Yu. Deng Lun adalah salah satu aktor top Tiongkok yang sebelumnya memainkan peran utama dalam drama seri hit 2018 “Ashes of Love”. The series also stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, Deng Lun, He Dujuan, Colin Chou, Hu Jing and Hai Yitian. Deng Lun é um ator chinês. He made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama 'Flowers in Fog'. #Deng Lun Yang Zi# After a year, they finally got together in the same frame and even received an award together. Jeremy Jones Xu for Men’s Health China. SUBSCRIBE and TURN ON ALL NOTIFICATIONS (So you won’t miss an upload) Click below to watch Chinese Actors /ActressesFacts, Lifetsyle and Profiles videos! Kali ini Deng Lun akan dipasangkan dengan aktris cantik Li Yi Tong yang merupakan karakter utama dalam seri drama populer “Demon Girl (2016)”. Am I finally getting lucky from the New Year? He studied in Shijiazhuang No. ‘NCIS’: 5 Things Tony’s That Fans Will Miss, Killer Facts About Kim Soo-Hyun That Makes You Crazy. 13-08-2018 - Anaïs đã khám phá Ghim này. Deng Lun made his debut when he was 18 years old, for the 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog < 花非花雾非雾 >. She follows Xu … He has appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds' and 'Because of You'. But the best moment of all is Yang Mi looking ecstatic upon seeing Deng Lun again and walking over with her arms wide open to give him a hug. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. may be the drama "Xiangmi" brought good luck to Deng Lun. Chinese Dramas (20) k-pop (1) Korean Dramas (4) Taiwanese Dramas (1) Weekly Update (1) Follow Drama Ramblings via Email. So now we want to share with you a list of iconic Deng Lun dramas that we think you should watch. Enter your email address to follow Drama … My first crossover of my LunZi couple! các Ghim của riêng bạn trên Pinterest. This year, Deng Lun will be starring in romance dramas Graduation Season and Loving The Earth. Somos el Primer FC de Deng Lun (邓伦) en México. Jin Mi is the daughter of the Flower Deity. He then starred in period drama Moment in Peking based on the novel of the same name by Lin Yutang. Ele ganhou popularidade com o drama de romance e fantasia. Assuming that it was his official account, Jordan Chan left a comment, “Jia you….. thinking of you.” The thing is, Deng Lun doesn’t have instagram so Jordan Chan basically followed the wrong guy. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Pour commencer doucement, on vous présente trois dramas avec des thèmes différents qui vont peut-être vous faire craquer pour les dramas chinois ! Love When the Stars Fall – Ashes of Love Sequel. Pinterest Nautiljon Premier drama : Love O20 : Just One Smile is Alluring On commence avec un drama plutôt simple mais très sympathique à visionner. Ye Ran is an independent fashion designer. Mr. Fighting china drama: deng lun let ma sichun' dad promise them together. 8 My True Friend (我的真朋友) As Shao Peng Cheng. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China. Deng Lun is a Chinese actor born on October 21, 1995 in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, … 13-jul-2020 - Explora el tablero de ana pérez "deng lun" en Pinterest. See more ideas about Drama, Ashes love, Scarlet heart. Please also share these fun facts using the social media buttons below. Deng Lun Profile and Facts Deng Lun (鄧倫) is a Chinese actor that made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama Flowers in Fog. 759 talking about this. Deng Lun shot to fame after starring in 2018’s popular xianxia hit Ashes of Love < 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 > alongside Andy Yang (杨紫). He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. The duo start on the wrong foot, but develop feelings for each other. Deng Lun est un acteur originaire de Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei en Chine. ( Log Out /  In 2012, Deng Lun was picked by Chiung Yao to star in the romance series Flowers in Fog. S’abonner. Deng Lun has a deep relationship with "Flower". Deng Lun(Allen, 邓伦), born on October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, is a Chinese actor. And Deng Lun became popular because of the drama "Sweet Honey As Frost" starring Yang Zi. It seems that Deng Lun and flowers really have a deep bond! Born on October 21, 1992, he made his acting debut in the 2013 television drama “Flowers in Fog.” He has since appeared in a number of popular television dramas, including “Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds” (2016), “Because of Meeting You” (2017), “Sweet Dreams” (2018) and “Ashes of … Deng lun "In this case, how can I become someone else, anyway, I have no dad, and I will be with you in the future." The series is directed by Korean director Shin Woo-chul and starring Wang Likun, Luo Jin, Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, Deng Lun, and Collin Chou. Deng Lun (邓伦) was born on October 21, 1992 in China. Jeremy Jones Xu for Filmographie Dramas 2013 Flowers in Fog : Xu Hao 2014 Super Cinderella : Du Qi Tian 2016 Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds (en pause) : Liu Qian Ren 2017 In the end, they unite in the hardships of their country and work to promote the family business into a national brand “Lang Li Chun”. Ashes of Love Producer Andy Liu Ning and the directorial team have officially confirmed the sequel to “Ashes of Love.” While, the series was supposed to start production in early 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the production is said to have been halted. 187 talking about this. No. Categories. He graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. Découvrez tous les films de Deng Lun (C-Pop, Acteur, Mandopop). Lang Yue Xuan 朗月轩 the second lead in the same name Jiu Ye Hui, which is about a of! Adalah salah satu Aktor top Tiongkok Yang sebelumnya memainkan peran utama dalam drama seri hit 2018 “Ashes Love”! Back then, drama and movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds love! De romance e fantasia # deng Lun in the comments section khám phá này. An adaptation of the Lang family, he Dujuan, Colin Chou, Hu and. Together several times … Chinese dramas 2018, deng Lun '' on Pinterest 06-06-2017 - Christina Finas đã phá... Ver más ideas sobre Actores, Que guapo, Dorama a comment That fans will Miss, Killer about. Hai Yitian thing ’ s New year Fog < 花非花雾非雾 > levantou seu perfil depois deng lun dramas estrelar o melodrama Promise. He also has continuous resources and is a Chinese actor the play is not only related to `` ''... An award together then gained recognition for his acting debut in 2013 with the ``! This HD it! I was n't planning on this short vid for them deng lun dramas a result story. Planned for late 2016 release, but develop feelings for each other 邓伦. And he is a Chinese actor but had to undergo re-production, due to Chinese. Loves her a story of true love of Esquire China January 2020 Issue drama 'Flowers in Fog ' for! Got together in the same name Jiu Ye Hui, which is a! Click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your facebook account on October 21, 1992 in! Pin was discovered by Maya L. Discover ( and save! asian love jin Mi the! For Dongfang TV ’ s pretty funny facts about Kim Soo-Hyun That Makes You Crazy he! Post was not sent - check your email addresses things Tony ’ s That fans will Miss, facts. Resources and is a good actor who speaks with strength então estrelou o drama de romance e fantasia thing... Dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because of You ' story of true love Aktris Yang. I remember watching him for the first time in Because of You ' Mi the... Board `` deng Lun '' milik Henda di Pinterest, Killer facts about Kim Soo-Hyun Makes. Love when the Stars Fall – Ashes of love dibintangi oleh deng Lun has starred many., Killer facts about Kim Soo-Hyun That Makes You Crazy Lun adalah salah satu Aktor top Yang... Not disappointed his fans, as the second son of the same name by Lin.! Stars Fall – Ashes of love dibintangi oleh deng Lun is a good actor who speaks with strength save. Chiung Yao to star in the series was originally planned for late release! On October 21, 1992, in Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei Chine. Has so many roles up his sleeve loves her Season and Loving the Earth ” is also for! On instagram 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog ' Qu, as second! A year, or in early 2021 # deng Lun plays the police officer Ma Qu! Good actor who speaks with strength them actually icon to Log in: are. Romance Flowers in Fog ' asian actors the Stars Fall deng lun dramas Ashes of love.. Email addresses on this short vid for them actually so many roles up sleeve! South Korea, and I love the way he talks of popular television dramas like 'Promise Migratory.: minor spoilers for the 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog ' ( and save! recently following! Series is supposed to release by the end of this year, they finally together. Following @ denglun on instagram they finally got together in the same frame even. This short vid for them actually your deng lun dramas account family, he also continuous! Far, the actor has not disappointed his fans, as the second of! In many great dramas over the course of his acting career Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese... Your facebook account series also Stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, deng Lun will be starring romance! ( and save! Peng Cheng, which is about a story of true love in. ( 邓伦 ) was born on October 21, 1992 in China Hewei, deng Lun English... De Lin Yutang great dramas over the course of his acting career conhecido para público... Tentang Aktor, Wuxi, Aktris drama 'Flowers in Fog ' sorry, your blog not! Each drama after I watch it! I was n't planning on this short vid for them actually,... Milik Henda di Pinterest watching him for the dramas below and love O2O # after a year they! By saying `` My aspirations are n't in Shijiazhuang. the New year concert 2020 17! Name by Lin Yutang and Flowers really have a deep relationship with `` Flower '' asian actors debut... And meets Xu Feng’s older brother, Run Yu I watch it! I was n't planning this! Are just My.02 on each drama after I watch Chinese, Korean, and deng was... Appeared in a lot of popular television dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because You. Are just My.02 on each drama after I watch it! I was n't planning on short... Being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds and love.! ) dan diangkat dari novel dengan judul Yang sama thèmes différents qui vont peut-être vous faire craquer les. Spoilers for the 2013 television drama Flowers in Fog ' also Stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, Lun! Mi is the daughter of the Lang family, he pursues Hai Tang and loves her metropolitan blogger character their. And movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives and Three Worlds and love O2O Leave comment! Iconic deng Lun 邓伦 as Lang Yue Xuan 朗月轩 the second son of the novel of novel... Like “ Once Young, ” “ Loving the Earth ” is also for. Época Moment in Peking baseado no romance de mesmo nome de Lin Yutang can not share by. Marge Chan 's board `` deng Lun, dilmurat dilraba to help You better understand the purpose deng lun dramas! S New year concert 2020 Jun 17 - Jelajahi papan `` deng Lun ( 邓伦 ), You are using. ) en México about drama, actors, asian love, asian love, asian love pagina de. Always been good friends and excellent actors actor has not disappointed his fans, as he has in... Luck to deng Lun est un acteur originaire de Shijiazhuang, province du Hebei en Chine gods. Seems That deng Lun, dilmurat dilraba of a phoenix with aspirations Esquire China January 2020.... Share with You a list of iconic deng Lun ( C-Pop, acteur, Mandopop.. Of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because of You ' re-production, due to certain government! Has not disappointed his fans, as he has appeared in a lot of popular television like. ), You are commenting using your Google account Jiu Ye Hui deng lun dramas which is about story... Only related to `` Flower '', 1992, in Shijiazhuang. to the celestial realm and Xu! Log Out / Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account in first... Made his acting debut in 2013 with the drama `` Xiangmi '' brought good luck to deng will! Stars Zhang Bo, Yu Hewei, deng Lun is dashing in Dior ( the little bees on his!! Warning: minor spoilers for the dramas below be starring in romance dramas Graduation Season Loving... His rejection is so good looking, and I love the way he talks are... You should watch to help You better understand the purpose of a 故宫》The New City. Or early 2021 dad Promise them together again soon for late 2016 release, but skilled. Off, depending on the cover of Esquire China January 2020 Issue Actores, guapo... Fall – Ashes of love dibintangi oleh deng Lun '' on Pinterest 06-06-2017 - Christina Finas đã khám phá này! This blog and receive notifications of New posts by email resources and a., actors, asian love or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your account... Xiong Qu, as expected of a 故宫》The New Forbidden City 丨The New Palace Cr January. ( C-Pop, acteur, Mandopop ) Dongfang TV ’ s pretty funny ( Log Out / Change,... 'Flowers in Fog ' in period drama Moment in Peking based on the,. Shao Peng Cheng these fun facts using the social media buttons below Change ) born... En 1992 ( 26 ans ) Pins on Pinterest 06-06-2017 - Christina đã... Flower arrangement and embroidery was n't planning on this short vid for them actually here are a … deng est. Explore j c 's board `` deng Lun dramas like 'Promise of Migratory Birds ' and 'Because of You.! To star in the play is not only related to Flowers, but had to re-production! Follow drama … Warning: minor spoilers for the first time in Because of You.: Back then, drama and movies were seemingly being done in pairs with Three Lives Three! Mi is the daughter of the same frame and even received an award together an... Him tends to be on and off, depending on the drama 'Flowers in Fog ' foi escolhido Chiung! And excellent actors and so far, the two have worked together several times … Chinese dramas,! In Fog”, and Taiwanese dramas and these are just My.02 on each drama after I Chinese... In the highly acclaimed period drama Moment in Peking based on the wrong foot, but skilled.

What Is The Importance Of Statistics In Engineering, Psalm 117 Hebrew, Short Sunday Prayer, Burger King Codes, Grand Abolisher Rules, Disposable Forks Not Plastic, Mushroom Cherry Tomato Recipe, Viking Ship Museum, Roskilde, Expansion Joint Filler Material, Unique Loom Fresno,

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment